Turn a foil cardboard into an amazing cooker, naturally fuelled by solar energy. Learn the superb skills for pasteurizing water and cooking by using the power of the sun. It's really simple to make a remarkable effect.
Note: Some materials are also required from home.
- 1 Cardboard Box
- 4 Silver Reflector Cards
- 1 Black Panel Base with Cover
- 1 Bottle Connector
- 1 Soft Wax
- Adhesive Tape
- 2 Thermal Indicator Stickers
- 1 Transparent Plastic Sheet
- 1 Cap with 2 Holes
- 1 Transparent Plastic Tubing
- 1 Small Square & 1 Large Square of Black Paper
- Experiment Instruction Guide with Fun Facts
WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS - SMALL PARTS